Mar 31, 2008

Impressive

At some random point in the day today, my sweet boy came up to me and declared, "Mom, I don't know why, but I really like to impress the girls." I guess he's been having a few deep thoughts lately. I smiled, rubbed his head and said, "I know, Sweetheart!" At the same time, Chloe, who was close by also responded, "Bennett, you impress me." What greater compliment could a sister give a brother who likes to impress girls. The world is in perfect harmony today...let's try to keep it that way.
Share

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

Glad to hear that YOUR world was harmonious! Mine never quite made it there :( Right now, we're dealing with the sibling rivalry issues between Ian & Morgann...everything is a fight, and sometimes punches are thrown (mostly by Ian, but does that really surprise you?). It's so not pretty!

Katrina said...

Oh, what a sweetie that Chloe is! It sounds like all your kids have tender hearts--what a gift!

Jennboree said...

That is so SWEET! Oh my goodness. Savor and cling to that moment even when the bickering begins to elevate again :)

jgf said...

Ahh! My big brothers still impress me.

Blog Archive