Sep 6, 2016

Let The Games Begin

Today we start the next phase of the year with excitement even as we mourn summer's passing. Gone is the leisurely pace summer brings and in it's place is the constant go, go, go of school activities and schedules. Not that it's all bad, it just takes me a while to ramp up. It also makes me so thankful for the time I got to spend with my kids over the summer and makes me miss them a wee bit more than normal. But this mommy will be fine once the first week is over and our new routine is in place. It's all good.


Chloe's first day of 7th grade. First day of a new school. First day of changing classes and teachers.


First day of High School for this young stud. He couldn't be more excited or ready!

"May the odds be ever in your favor!"

Share

Blog Archive