Apr 12, 2018

Crazy for Bitmojis




This is our Bitmoji family. This is our latest craze. Chuck and I had no idea you could have a Bitmoji without having Snapchat. As soon as we learned that we too, could be cool and hip, we jumped at the chance. It is very stressful trying to commit to your Bitmoji though. Oh. My. Goodness! That only took forever. Even though I am ok with my persona, I still change her outfit every other day. Chloe too.

We text these to each other all day long.



There are so many opportunities to post a Bitmoji.

The things you can say, or point out, or question are infinite.

Of course, you can just be repetitive as well. Bennett likes to send this at least once a day.


Chuck spends way too long scouring all the offerings that Bitmoji affords us average Joes.




I mean....what an awesome way to say "goodnight". This says it all.


And then sometimes, it says nothing.

Sometimes I learn new ways of saying things like: ob-v or adorbs or perf. No need to use the whole word anymore. See, Bitmoji's are also educational.



This has come in handy for me several times.





School doesn't always help Gavin achieve what he's looking for.

Share

Blog Archive