Feb 17, 2019

Valentine's Shenanigans


Chuck was in Seattle over Valentine's Day this year. It really wasn't a big deal to me. We celebrate our love for each other all the time. This was just another day on the calendar to me. But apparently, it wasn't for Chuck. He had preplanned some behind the scenes shenanigans that completely caught me off guard. When I got home from work, I found my bed looking like this. I know I did not do this to it before I left that morning. This has Chuck's signature all over it. He has done this before. I half wondered if he came home early, but I had just been talking to him on my drive home from work and he was definitely still in Seattle. I was baffled.



Then I head into the kitchen and see this lovely bouquet of flowers sitting at my placemat. How did he do it?! Come to find out, he used his little minions to help him pull off his preplanned love-scheme. He had pre-ordered flowers and had Bennett pick them up before he went to school. Then he had Chloe decorate the bed with cut out hearts he gave her ahead of time. I truly am so lucky and so loved and so in love. 


The kids and I headed out for a special valentine's dinner, but before hand we stopped to get Bennett a much needed hair cut. This is his Vogue pose.


And finally, the moment we had been waiting for...Maza Kabob - the BEST Afghani food around!

Share

Blog Archive